Annual Returns – Charities Commission

Just a reminder that the annual returns (Form 4) for the year ended 30 June 2013 need to be with the Charities Commission BEFORE 31 December 2013. These can be sent either online or by a paper based return.  Its cheaper to do an online return.  Go to .